Looking for a new & exciting job?
You would like to work behind the scenes for television and film worldwide.
We are recruiting an Electronics / Mechatronics Engineer to join our team.
Our systems involve high precision control of motors and actuators from microcontroller control systems via embedded software.
We have an exciting roadmap of new products to develop and are looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled engineer to join the team.
• Design & development of electronic control system hardware & embedded software
• Project planning to deadlines
• Liaising with R&D & Production teams to provide end to end support
• 5+ years experience
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in electronics or mechatronics
• PCB design inc. drawing schematics & layout (Altium, KiCAD)
• Hardware debugging
• Embedded software design in Python, C++& RTOS on microcontrollers (STM32, Keil)
• Knowledge of the following languages (minimum): C, C++, Phyton, Qt, Java
• Embedded software design in/for Linux, Raspberry, Arduino
• Knowledge of RS232/UART, RS485, USB, CAN, I2C & ethernet-based systems
• PID tuning
• Proven track record of delivering R&D projects
Required experience: robotics, motor control, PID, control systems, stabilization systems,UI design & RF Experience in product development for TV, Film & camera stabilization a benefit.
What can you expect from your working environment? The Electronics department is part of the Production and Development of Egripment. The workplace team consists of a total of 10 colleagues, including 3 direct colleagues in the Electronics department. Egripment BV (HQ) and Egripment GMBH have around 35 employees. In this unit we work on current orders, set up series, projects and development.
What can Egripment offer you?A full-time job in the Netherlands (near Amsterdam) with a view of permanent employment in a dynamic environment. If you are coming from abroad we are willing to help you with living space. Egripment attaches great importance to both your personal and your professional development. There are many possibilities to get started with your development: training, workshops, and job rotation.